Thursday, December 25, 2008

in everything.

i've never before been given, by the Lord, the words & melodies to a song so quickly or so easily, but two nights ago the Lord blessed me with this piece of music & it completely pumped me up & rocked my world. i've never been one to share what i write - or, rather, what He writes through me - but this time i feel led to. the words are precious to my heart...i do see the Lord in the small things - in everything...and that's what this song is all about. i hope it's as much a blessing to someone else as it has been to me. use it. share it. most of all - i pray that you worship.



In Everything - romans 11:36
december 23, 2008

Capo 5 (Piano in key of D...i think)
Vs. 1
G D
I see You in the morning sky
Em D C
And I see You in the night
G D
I hear You in the voice of babes
Em D C
And in the widow’s cry

Chorus
G D
Hosanna You’re always there
Em D C
Hallelujah to my King
G D
Sweet Yahweh You’re my one true love
Em D C
I see You in everything
Em D C
I see You in everything

Vs. 2
G D
I feel You in the melodies
Em D C
And I know You’re oh so near
G D
I feel You smiling down on me
Em D C
And Your face I see so clear (repeat line)

Chorus (X2)

Bridge
C
As I stand on Your shore
D
And gaze into Your waves
G
Feel Your sands underneath
C
I’m swept up in Your grace
Em D
I get a glimpse into heaven
C D
As You whisper my name
C D
At the water I meet You
C D
I call out and say

Chorus (X2)

**Oh, & Merry Christmas...remember why we celebrate!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I need you to know that you are a beautiful child of God and this song is a beautiful expression to your king. Britnie this song brought me to tears because of its honesty and just genuine worship. My family listened to it as well and my mom broke out as well. You have a gift that is only given from the Lord and He is looking down on you and is proud of His daughter using this gift. I wish I had the words to truly express what this song means to me and not just the words but the meolody that is so beautiful. You are the rythm to His beating heart Britnie. I love you and thank you so much for sharing that. I see Him through you and He shines so brightly.

Amy said...

"i feel your melodies and I know you are oh so near" that does things to me.

AND THE BRIDGE ROCKS MY WORLD! PRAISE JESUS IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY!

Anonymous said...

wow britnie, i just don't have words to say right now. i love how you're so vulnerable and real with the music He gives to you. thank you for sharing and know that it's a blessing, just like you are a blessing. i love you britnie.

ashleyking said...

:) good. you know how i feel about this. i'm glad you finally shared.

Anonymous said...

Brit...you simply amaze me! That is awesome!! Thank you SO much for sharing that!! You have a talent that comes straight from the Lord!! Thank you for allowing Him to use you!! I love you Boo!!