looking back on 2008, i remember so many things i am blessed with and thankful for!!! it was a good year :)
- my baptism - oct. 4, 2008
- quite possibly my favorite summer at camp la vida - getting to live & work one-on-one with 115+ girls in CABIN 1 :)
- graduating from NGU
- new spiritually encouraging, Christ-centered friendships
- a great work environment
- tuesday night game nights @ ngu
- a break from school work - taking only 6 hours rather than 19 or 22
- random road trips (texas, wake forest, the beach, etc.)
- jonathan owen's birth
- sandie & david are pregnant with a little girl! :)
- writing music
- taking lots of pictures
- attending newspring on sunday nights
- LOTS of one-on-one conversations with great friends
- letting go of unhealthy relationships
- truly listening to the Lord
- FAUX!!!
- skiing with the family in nc
...& so much more!! thank the Lord for an AWESOME year!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
There are definitely SO many things to be thankful for in 2008!! Thank you for the reminder of all of the awesome things the Lord has done!! I for one am VERY thankful for your friendship Brit!! 2008 was amazing but greater things have yet to come!! ;) I love you!!
Phil. 1:3
:) love you. i'm glad you are someone who knows how blessed they are. you're so great!
faux!!! I miss him! :) I love you roomz
Post a Comment